Kwik Sew 3505 Beach Coverup







Judy wanted a swimsuit cover that would match any of her suits so she would have something to slip over her swimsuits. We decided on this Kwik Sew 3505 in a lightweight white stripe shirting from Hobby Lobby we got last year. I added 1 1/2" to bodice length, 1/4" to shoulders and 8" to skirt length. This was suppose to be a top but she wanted it to be a dress. I will still probably add a modesty panel to the front. But first need to try it on her and see if and how much of a modesty panel it needs. I also fully lined it. The material was just to shear, so added a white cotton lining. She really could wear it with a cami as a dress if she wanted to. I'm working on Kwik Sew 3758 but I'm using a fitted T from the Gap that's to short for Judy, as the top of the dress and some cotton from fabric.com for the skirt. I've got the skirt put together but have to find where I put the elastic for the waist. Which might take weeks considering the amount of stash I have. Oh well we all have our weaknesses.