Work in Progress -Pattern Mix





I started to cut out another version of New Look 6936 but didn't pay much attention to how much fabric I had. Didn't have enough fabric to cut out the bodice so started looking for dresses with a bodice that could merge with the bottom of NL 6936. Used an old OOP Kwik Sew 2630. I have it half put together but when Judy saw it she was not in love with it. She thought the dress was to grown up for her. I showed it to my daughter in law and she liked it so now I'm going to finish it up for her. Just need to hem it and finish the armholes and neckline. I got the fabric at Wal-Mart for $2.00 a yard, I should have gotten more considering it had panels but was thinking of a skirt when I picked it up. Next up Kwik Sew 3505 a beach cover up. Here's a picture of Alyssa Grace giving Huckleberry some love, he was not feeling the love in return.