Another "Perfect Dress": McCalls 5753 Sleeveless Silk Sheath

I made another M5753, this time sleeveless, and in a (stiffish) silk from Paron's in NYC.  It was $14/yard, but the pattern requires only 1 1/4 yards of fabric, so this dress cost less than $20.





I learned how to do a blindhem stitch on the machine, using this tutorial on youtube.  It may take a few more attempts to perfect this skill, but it wasn't hard once the light went off about how the fabric was to be folded.

Here is a close-up of the fabric, which I adore, though it tends to hold a wrinkle:



I am so obessed with sheath dresses for work.  Seriously, they could be the only thing I sew.  

Are you tired of this pattern yet?  I don't have any immediate versions planned, though I'm sure I will sew a few more of these in the future.