Snooki's "Mature" New Look!

Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Say goodbye to the pouf! Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi tossed her Bump-It and debuted a whole new hairstyle at Sunday's MTV VMAs. But why would the Jersey Shore star suddenly change her signature look?"I want to look more mature," Snooki told People.com. "The pouf -- I’ve been wearing it since I was 16, so why not switch it up?"
The 23-year-old says her new 'do has taken some getting used to.
"Now I have bangs," she says. "I haven’t had bangs since I was seven, so this is weird. To be honest with you, I went out right after I got this hair done, and no one recognized me."
Snooki's makeover may throw some of her fans for a loop, but the reality star says she's happy with the change.
"It’s definitely a new look, but I think it’s a good look that suits me."