Go Big Blue- Lil Blue Boo for Sophie







This is Lil Blue Boo's Recycled T-shirt Halter dress pattern. My daughter made this dress for her 4 month old Sophie. Who's lets say is very healthy as my Grandmother would have said. It was way to tight on the belly. So this is it with 1/2" added to all side seams which will add two inches around the tummy. Sophie isn't in town today so no shots of her in it. Hoping it will fit her chubby tummy with added width. My daughter is just starting to sew and this pattern uses old t-shirts to make little dresses. You actually use the bottom of the t-shirt's finished hem for the bottom of the dress so no hem is required. The fabric is an old University of Kentucky T-shirt, some cotton lycra leopard print from fabric.com I ordered last year and some scraps of stretch lace and UK fabric from some boxers I cut off years ago. It's a quick pattern and very very very easy for beginners.