Overlooking New Look?

I forget about New Look patterns.  Perhaps becase the patterns are not prominent on Simplicity's site.  Or because New Look patterns are never on sale; while they are always a cheap $3.99, it seems that every weekend either McCalls, Butterick, or Simplicity are on sale for 99 cents, so I gravitate towards those.

In any event, I shouldn't overlook New Look as there are some real gems.

This could be another version of The Perfect Dress - but this one with a great tie neckline:



I want that red dress in that fake red/white fabric...

I've been seeking a pattern for the white top below: just a 3/4 length-sleeve woven top pattern that's not a tunic.  It's suprisingly hard to find, so I was excited by NL6868:



It got so-so reviews on Pattern Review because of a wonky facing (if you look closely at the model's top on the site, the neckline facing is a little crazy), but it's such a great top that I may have to make it work.  Can't you see it in an eyelet?

My favorite is this skirt:


The short length and pleats look high-end RTW!  It is definitely on my (huge) to-sew-list.